Open Day at WMG, University of WarwickMember News
Did you know we take on Modern Engineering Apprentices each year?
Come along to the WMG open day on Friday 8 March, 9.30 – 12.30.
WMG, at the University of Warwick, has a global reputation for research collaboration with industry, working to solve engineering challenges and develop the products and processes of the future.
The institution offer four-year apprenticeships for those with appropriate qualifications who have an aptitude for and interest in engineering.
What are the benefits?
- Gain a grounding in engineering on your college course; and then enhance your skills and knowledge by joining an exciting and dynamic technical team
- Receive training across a wide range of technologies, including CNC machinery, lasers, electrical/electronic systems, robotics, coordinate measuring machines, additive layer manufacturing (3D printing), composite material testing, computer aided design / manufacture (CAD)
- Be part of a strong apprentice network across the University of Warwick
- Earn a wage that will increase for each year of your apprenticeship
- Enjoy 30 days holiday, plus statutory days
- Discounted gym membership and access to a range of campus facilities
For further information please contact Katie Tindall, HR Officer [email protected] or call 024 7657 3040.