Available now: pre-funded digital innovation support for manufacturing SMEsMember News
The WMG SME Group, based at the University of Warwick, is pleased to announce its latest support project for manufacturing SMEs within the Black Country, Coventry & Warwickshire and Greater Birmingham and Solihull Local Enterprise Partnership areas.
Our Digital Innovation for Manufacturing (DI4M) project, part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund, has been developed for SMEs to benefit from the latest in manufacturing technologies and thinking, to help you become more productive and competitive.
We'll deliver our support through:
- Collaborative projects where we'll work with you to maximise the impact of digital technologies
- Developing and assisting your research and development projects
- Organising specialist events and workshops to enhance your understanding and knowledge
Interested in finding out more?
We're hosting a meeting on Tuesday 20th November 2018, 11am - 2pm, at the University of Warwick in Coventry, which will share more details about the project and help you:
- Explore how digital technologies and techniques can improve your processes
- Develop your digital manufacturing capabilities to inspire new product development
- Understand how to access key performance data for effective decision-making
All attendees will receive reserved and paid-for car parking and lunch will be provided.
We invite you to register for this event through the following link: https://cwbf2018.ticketleap.com/using-digital-manufacturing/
For further information, please contact Julian Moore on 02476 574 279 or send an email to: [email protected]
We look forward to hearing from you very soon.